Ear infections account for about 30 million visits to the pediatrician per year, and more than 80 percent of children have at least one ear infection by the time they’re three year’s old.
We know how difficult it is to see your little one struggling with sleepless nights, fevers and lack of answers, when all you want is for them to be healthy and happy!
Whether it is their very first ear infection or you’re a frequent flyer to the pediatrician and ENT for antibiotics or tubes, we have the information you NEED to hear.
Join Dr. Jen for this fantastic resource all about Ear Infections LIVE on the Croixview Family Chiropractic Facebook page on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:15 pm!
Topics we will be covering include:
- the underlying cause of recurring ear infection challenges
- the most common periods of development making your child more susceptible to ear infections
- options to help keep your child out of Urgent Care
- how to trust your gut instincts and reaffirm that ear infections are not simply a “normal” part of childhood development
- why your child cannot overcome ear infections and solutions to help your little one become healthier
You’re not alone in this- we are here to help!
We are so excited to be able to present this webinar to help educate and empower our parents and families to find the answers and options you’ve been looking for!
We hope to see you on the webinar on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:15 pm on the Croixview Family Chiropractic Facebook page!